PROMINENT ROADSIDE OPPORTUNITY - 1.56 ACRES
Planning for B1, B2, B8, A3 and A5
This prominent opportunity is situated at the entrance to Symmetry Park, Blyth, J34 of the A1 and highlights include:
- • £60 million mixed use development site of 48 acres in total.
- • 1.56 acres remaining for roadside/retail use.
- • Plot 2 under offer to Starbucks and KFC drive thrus.
- • Speculative industrial units now under construction, completion Q4 2017.
- • Traffic movement – A1 two way daily traffic flow of 50,328 vehicles per day.
Outline planning consent (with all matters reserved) is being sought on the site (Plot 1) for a commercial development providing fl exibility for one or more of the following uses: Restaurant/Café (A3), Hot Food Takeaway (A5), Light Industrial/Offices (B1), General Industrial (B2), Storage and Distribution (B8), Hotel (C1) or a Public House (A4).
Full planning permission is being obtained for a café (A3) and a takeaway/restaurant (A3/A5) both with drive through facilities on Plot 2 and a coach showroom/dealership (sui generis) on Plot 3.